Albany Theatre Trust Directors
- David Meredith JP – Chair and Chief Executive
- Claudette Bryanston - Vice Chair and Programming Director
- Chris Arnold - Executive Director, Buildings and Maintenance and Systems Improvement
- Chris Beale
- Clive Benfield
- Sandra Godley - Executive Director, Marketing
- Andy Hardy
- Councillor David Kershaw CBE JP - Executive Director, Governance
- Ian Knight - Executive Director, Technical
- Mike McCaffrey - Executive Director, Health and Safety
- Laurence Moore - Executive Director, Finance
- Ian Page
- Elizabeth Timms - Executive Director, Organisation Development
We are pleased to announce that Ian Page joined the Board in February 2017. Ian is an architect and his expertise is invaluable as we progress our development plans for the theatre and adjoining new space. Ian is also an arts practitioner, both as a talented performer in his own right and as the organiser of Night Project Theatre, thus bringing a new dimension to the development of our Arts for Life vision.
Albany Theatre Trust Membership
The Albany Theatre Trust is a Charity. It is also a Company Limited by Guarantee. Rather than shareholders, we have members. The Albany Theatre Trust welcomes applications for membership from individuals with an interest in supporting the work of the Trust.
Members must demonstrate a commitment to the Trust, support for our Vision, Mission and Objectives, sharing our values. They must accept and abide by the Code of Conduct for Members and Directors.
Applications for membership should be completed and handed to a Director in person or sent to: Albany Theatre Trust, c/o Dafferns LLP, One Eastwood, Harry Weston Road, Binley Business Park, Coventry CV3 2UB.